Barcelona trail running includes 4 trail routes (90 km). Strategically located in emblematic places of Catalonia in the middle of nature (national parks), most of them following small paths.
Mountains and monastery of Montserrat (Magic mountains, 12km)
Mix Trail marathon (Garraf natural park) + 6 km of kajak cruise (Mix trail marathon, 45km)
The volcanic zone of Olot, where we will run between volcanoes and we will even go into one of the craters (Volcanoes & lava, 18km)
Mediterranean coast trail (Mediterranean trail, 15km)
All routes include private transport from lodging, trail running guides, refreshments on route, loan of materials, shower and recovery, food in a good restaurant and all the information and time necessary to enjoy quality tourism (see planning)
Support and feeding stations
- Every 8-10 kilometers you will find our second support guide.
- Routing supplies are very complete, both in liquid and solids, also available supplements like mineral salt tablets, gels, etc.
- The attendance of OST is always performed in places where a vehicle has no negative effect on the wildlife and flora of the parks.
- The route guide is a lifeguard equiped with a small kit, dry ice, mineral salts and gels.
- The second guide support car carries the provisions. It can carry the bags and materials of the runners.
* In the transport there is always a fridge with bottles of fresh mineral water.